Ability Borders, the information and signposting organisation for people with a physical disability, is organising a series of roadshows across the Borders.
The independent living events are open to anyone with a physical disability or long-term condition, their carers and families. Support organisations are also welcome to attend.
Venues and dates are below, and you can click on each one to book a place.
- Peebles – 16th April, Gytes Leisure Centre
- Duns – 23rd April, Duns Rugby Club
- Hawick – 30th April, Hawick Town Hall
- Kelso – 10th May, Abbey Row Community Centre
- Eyemouth – 14th May, Eyemouth Community Centre
- Galashiels – 21st May, Focus Centre.
All events run from 1-4pm, apart from Kelso which is 1.30-4.30pm.
Individuals can book in for the entire event, or just the drop-in session (last hour). Support groups and organisations will be expected to attend the entire event.