Membership of Borders Voluntary Care Voice is open to any third sector organisation with links to health and social care, and to users and carers.
Benefits of membership:
• it is FREE and ongoing
• it helps our sector to speak with a common voice
• access to the latest information, news and events relevant to the sector
• the opportunity to contribute to the planning and delivery of health and social care
• the chance to influence campaigns and the work of Borders Voluntary Care Voice
• meet local MSPs at annual meetings to raise concerns and give them an update on developments
• attendance at Members Network Meetings, which take place four times a year.
Network Meetings enable members to share best practice and information and improve collaboration. Recent meetings have covered social work charging and procurement.
We represent our members on a number of joint health and social care groups including:
- Reshaping Care Board
- Community Health and Care Partnership
- Self-Directed Support Project Board
- Physical Disability Strategy Group
- Sensory Services Strategy Group
- Carers Planning Group
We facilitate and lead the Borders Advocacy Advice & Support Forum and facilitate the Advocacy Planning Group, led by Scottish Borders Council and NHS Borders.