Membership of Borders Care Voice is open to any third sector organisation with links to health and social care, and to users and carers.
Benefits of membership:
- it is FREE and ongoing
- it helps our sector to speak with a common voice
- access to the latest information, news and events relevant to the sector
- the opportunity to contribute to the planning and delivery of health and social care the chance to influence campaigns and the work of Borders Care Voice
- meet local MSPs at annual meetings to raise concerns and give them an update on developments
- attendance at Members’ Network Meetings.
Network Meetings enable members to share best practice and information and improve collaboration. Recent meetings have covered social work charging and procurement.
We represent the health and social care third sector, or support service users and carers, on a number of planning/strategy groups:
- Integrated Joint Board
- Strategic Planning Group
- Dementia Strategy Partnership Group
- Adult Protection Committee
- Autism Strategy Group
- Borders Older Person’s Planning Partnership
- Mental Health Partnership Board
- Eildon and Cheviot Locality Plan Working Groups
- Self-directed Support Projet Board
- Physical Disability Strategy Group