The Learning Network is the training arm of Borders Care Voice.
We run an extensive training programme, with a range of free courses for care workers, volunteers and carers.
We aim to:
- support training and development needs in partnership across health and social care
- commission training that is tailored and responsive to evolving priorities
- provide free, inclusive training for those working and volunteering in health and social care, and for service users and carers
- arrange network meetings, on a locality basis, open to those who work in, or have an interest in, the sector
- conduct a training audit regularly to help to plan training and to support organisations in sharing resources.
Courses and workshops are provided by experienced in-house staff or freelance trainers in the statutory and third sectors.
We will be organising other special and one-off training events, in addition to the courses listed in our current programme. We are also happy to discuss your own training needs – please get in touch.